Under the direction of the Project Manager, the Content Coordinator will manage all the data and information related to the price lists, products, website and any other forms of content that need to be updated.
- Responsible for processing, entering new content for both web & price books.
- Maintain Content Management System (CMS) up to date
- Assist the Project Managers in coordinating the product content and accuracy
- Assist for invoice processing for the department
- Assist for particular special projects with the department
- Minimum level of education and/or specialization:
• Professional diploma or College diploma in a related field
- Minimum relevant experience required:
• Less than 1 year
- Specific skills and requirements: (competencies critical to the incumbent’s success)
• Must be bilingual (written and spoken)
• Strong autonomy and self-motivated
• Able to work with tight constraints
• Focus on details
• Good computer skills
• Good knowledge of Excel, Power Point and Word
Should you be interested in taking on this challenge, please send your Curriculum Vitae to Anne Gagnon (email@example.com) and specify the title of the position.